Updates for the 2015-2016 Academic Year:
- The lab is currently seeking dedicated and enthusiastic research assistants for the new school term (2015W)
- To apply, please send the following three documents to the Lab Manager, Alison Knill, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV
- Unofficial transcripts (screenshot of SSC grades)
- Application Form
- If you have any questions about this process please email Alison, as she handles ALL research assistant inquiries.
Basic Information about RA Positions:
- Typically, the majority of our undergraduate research assistants start at the beginning each term and before the summer.
- Each student must have a GPA of 76% + to apply.
- Each student must be able to contribute 6-8 hours per week.
- The tasks you will be given will depend on the nature of the project you are assigned to (i.e., run and debrief participants, assist with field experiments, enter data, etc.).
What Students Have Said about Working in the Lab:
- “People in this lab know what they are doing and they have passion for this area and great commitment. There are lots of different studies and people are always busy and time here is fulfilling and worthwhile.” (Cong Li, 4th Year Biology/Psychology Major)
- “This is my first experience with coding, and handing out surveys. The lab meetings were also new to me and it was great to be able to contribute ideas! I enjoyed the large group meetings very much.” (Claire Lam, 4th Year Psychology)
Students in the News:
- 4th Year psychology student Ashley Whillans was recently featured in Arts Wire for the research she conducted as part of her honours research requirements during the 2011-2012 academic year. (Here)